Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well here's a general summary of my freebie experience.

I started on September 20th, 2009 on Given2Me.Com. I wanted some cash and thought of giving this site a go. I was originally looking for someone to exchange Paypal for Liberty Reserve

Anyway, I quickly realized that all my friends were way to skeptical of my online discoveries and there was no way they were going to be my referrals.I first started out trading referrals but I've since started paying people to do my referrals which was much more reliable and faster.

I requested payment recently for a custom order. Basically they would pro-rate the number of referrals I sent them. I sent them 15 referrals and received a payment for 980 USD via Liberty Reserve.

To date here is what I have received including images below:

No comments:

Post a Comment